Life's bitch.

6:27:00 PM YILIN (: 0 Comments

Life has been a bitch for me recently.
I start to frown more, laugh less.
Was working ldr ytd,
And someone said i look different.
In a way whereby, Im cheerful in the past.
Now? She says that i look like i've grown-up.
and i replied, life's a bitch.

-

Yes, its a new month,
A new month, a new start.
THATS WHAT EVERYBODY SAY. WHATKINDABULLSHYTISTHIS?!
Okay whatever.
Started my day w. DANCE.
Its cardio time biatch,
In few months down the road, a slimmer me will be form . hiakhiak*
There's this super arrogant face on emoji.
SO CUTE.
SUPER DUPER LIKE ^.^
Had warm up outside studio, YES.
ITS SUPER WARM.
BECAUSE, Door was locked, NONE OF US COULD GET IN.
Aft we're done, when we're abt to go in,
We just needed to go for a run.
So out we go! :")
2rounds ard stadium is so damnzxz refreshing!
Cut the cardio part though, I sweat likea dog.
Dont even mention.
BUT TBH, I rather do cardio den do spins.
HMM, Thats just my opinion. HAHAHA
Esp today, with more than 10pairs of eyes looking,
I can't spin well, i Tend to fall back or front, or worst,
I stood thr likea statues.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH. DAFUQ.
OH, Dance! Tried out new chereo!
Its looking good for the upcoming performance! Yipeee . HAHAHA
So aft everything, we've lunch as normal!
But this time w. the others, OMFG
SHAM TOLD US GHOST STORIES.
ITS SO EXCITING OKAY.
Ignoring the part where fel shout and scream like nobody's business . HAAHAH
ITS REAL NICE!!! :D
Skipped dance for the night,
Yes, I'mma gg zouk w. the usual girlies later on.
And i need a few hours of sleep from now till 9.
So till then!

Cya guys.
Follow me on twitter and insstagram? :")
OH, MENTION ME THO. HAHAH :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments :