Monster University!!

7:40:00 PM YILIN (: 0 Comments

Hi people! I'm back from school!
LIKEA FINALLY. YES! *screammmmmms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 2 weeks holiday have finally officially started.
Okay maybe actually its not, its not holiday,
its actually 2weeks of "study-break".
Where i had to study my butt off to catch up.
BUT MEH~ Im so not doing that.
Enjoying to my max thats what imma gonna do!
I've decided to do smth.
Thats, to try to blog at least twice per week.
YES. Because out of sudden, my interest in being a nuffnang blogger increased.
Had been seeing my earnings ever since 2008.
YES, I've been a blogger since year 2007 actually,
I joined nuffnang as their blogger at 2008.
And i've earned a pathetically amount of $6.57SGD.
Its kinda sad. no actually its REALLY DAM FREAKING SAD.
OMGOMGOMG . ~!@#$%^&*(\
But its okay! Im trying to earn money anyw.
This is easy money right? :")

So, lets go straight to the main point shall we? :D

Do anybody like watching cartoons?
I remember the only cartoons i watched, was Doraemon and Powerpuff girls. 
I've a sad childhood.
BUT YES, After i received an email from Nuffnang, they're actually giving out Monster University movie passes !! OMFGOMFG.
I watched the video because the character just look too cute on the phone for me.
And at that point of time, i was waiting for bus t. go school.
So i watched, and .......................................................... OMFG. *I WANNA WATCH MONSTER UNIVERSITY!!!*
Thats what my mind is screaming about.
I remember watching a show about the 1eye green monster and blue giant monster, and apparently their name is Mike and Sulley! HAAHHAA .
I totally forgot whats that show name already as its a show that i watched super long ago!
But im so glad that i still find these monsters familiar!
I want to catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University because they caught my attention from the first sight.
Im not really a cartoon/alien-movie's audience person.
Im more of a romance person where i like to watch romance more than comedy in a movie theatre!
BUT THIS SHOW, Monster University definitely caught my attention.
So i really hope that i could get the movie passes from nuffnang! *YAY :D
OHYA GUYS, If you guys still don't know what im talking about, click http://youtu.be/r0PWAh-uCcE!
Its actually the trailer for the show! I swear , you'll love it as well . :D
Last but not least , 

Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! 

For more updates, 
like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page
follow @disneystudiosSG and 
subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

Till then! :")



You Might Also Like

0 comments :