One burden down! (Y)

6:44:00 PM YILIN (: 0 Comments

HEY GUYS! Im back to blog for the past few days !! :D
Im so sorry that i've not been blogging, one of the reasons was because i've plainly nothing to blog about.
And also, I've no time to blog!! SO SORRY :(
I slept the whole of Sunday away, Actually i've plans, but sleep comes first ! :D
So i'm super sorry to those that i've flown aeroplane to ON sunday. HEHEHE :)
AND I KNOW YOU GUYS READ MY BLOG. *cheeky.
HAHHA ,So briefly,
I spend my monday night @ CCA.
I was asked to volunteer @ SANA on monday morning,
So i had to reach sana by 830am, BUT..................................
WHEN I REACHED, They said its cancelled, and it start tomrrow .
SO ANGRY!!!!
They didnt informed me, I wasn't angry about that.
I was angry that i WOKE UP SO EARLY yet ITS CANCELLED :(
Do you know its god damn hard for me to wake? ~!@#$%^&*(
But its okay, i went home and sleep.
Sleep till 6plus before heading for cca :)
So tiring,
Performance on September 6th!
GETTING EXCITED :D
I know whnever there's a performance coming up, I will definitely lose weight.
HEHEHE . HAPPYHAPPY ^^
Training ended quite late that night, I reach home at 11.30pm that night, it was 11.30 / 12am.
I forgot, around that timing though. HAHAH
I lost my photos, OHWELL!
Check them out @ my insta :)
@fionaaasyl. HEHE

Tuesday was spent nicely with Mami,
She finally got a off day after working for 2weeks straight. dafuq ==
We had our brunch at 12pm!! HAHAHA .
Shopping for groceries as usual, AND WE BOUGHT A SIMILAR SHIRT @!
YAY. SO HAPPY. HAAHAHAHA ,
Its been a long time since we last had a similar shirt. sigh :@
And we spend our afternoon eatting,
We stocked up lotsa food from NTUC.
Like crystal prawn, dumpling, daBAO, carrot cake and yogurt.
OMFG , AND MANGO!!!
YAY, Having said that, Im gg to cut my mango later after i updated my blog . ^.^

So finally, we've reached Wednesday! :D
I woke up at 12pm .
And i remembered, 'AHSHYT, I've project meeting @ 2pm'
I forced my body to wake up from the bed to shower!!
And luckily, I reached school 2.15pm.
ALTHO IM LATE, Buts its okay.
I've time to buy Black Glutinous Ball AND Yogurt!
Do any of you eat black glutinous ball?
In chinese, its call, Hei Nuo Mi.
Its super nice, especially with COCONUT SAUCE.
*MUACKS.
Favorite dessert of all time :)
And Im so healthy.
Black Glutinous Ball after Yogurt.
And my dearest guys finally reached after an hr ==
We started our proj at 3pm promptly.
HAHAHA .
YES, VIDEO .
OUR BLOOPERS IS APPARENTLY MORE THAN OUR ACTUAL VIDEOS.
Its super funny!
LET MY PICTURES TALK , SHALL WE? :)

In the making of ITSM PROJECT, HEHEHE
Sahil and His forever-same handsign. HAHAH


WHY SO BORED????!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH .


Hi, This is my prop . -.-
MY ATM. AND I'VE TO PRESSED THE WALL LIKE IM PRESSING THE BUTTON :(


Aft all these, WE CAMWHORE LIKE MAD. HAHAHAHA.
CAMWHORING DOES BRIGHTENS EVERYTHING UP OKAY.







Stop ignoring me -.-


Im so sorry I couldn't post my video over here.
its somehow confidential :( .
BUT ITS OKAY, ITS BORING ANYW. HMMM. HAHAHA
CHECK OUT OUR GROUP PHOTO :D


One of our burden is down.
Oh a fact about us? :)
All of us in this group, none of us passed the ITSM TEST.
So yes, we need this to pull ourselves up, if not we'll confirm need to retake this bullshit mod next year.
Sighpie,
Im done with all this now,
While my dropbox is uploading,
KEEP ON CLICKING MY NUFFNANG OKAY GUYS :)
Im off to bed.
Gooodnight dearies :)








You Might Also Like

0 comments :