N's ending in less then 7days (; .

7:34:00 PM YILIN (: 0 Comments


@9 ,
Indeed , I did discover my strength ,
And my weakness too . :> ,
I still don't think that the tough times i go through its really the toughest time .
There'll be more . I'll be awaiting for it . (:
-
People ard is getting much more ganchiong over the rest of the paper ,
yet , IM HERE COUNTTING DOWN THE DAYS T. 11OCT .
HAHAHAHA , INDEED ,
Im a crazy human that does things differently -.-
HAHAHHAAH , ANyway ,
ITS GONNA BE THE END OF MY SEC4 LIFE LIKE SOOON .
Its just few steps away :>
-
Chemistry and Physics paper today was A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! :D .
I'd been drilling chemistry into my dumb head ever since 2weeks ago ,
It does make a HUGE EFFECT OKAY .
I dint touch physics at all .
IM NOT AFFECTED AT ALL .
Im still getting the same old mark . 29/50 :x .
MrK' wasn't disappointed either !
YETYETYET ,
IM GETTING LIKE 36/50 FOR CHEMISTRY :D .
HAHAHHAHAHA ,
If the question i counted was correct ~ .
YAYNESS , At least it would be pass no matter what ,
Unlike my prelim results -.-'
Shouldn't i be happy ? hahahah
4Papers ended , Geog , Maths & DnT , Im comming t. fetch you :> ,
Im just so gonna passs iit lah
AND I HAVEN STARTED ANY MATHS REVISION TILL NOWW .
( 7:45PM ) -.-
How cute , If no start , U' baoding shi wo de liao la !
LOOLOL :D .
OKAY , Im so goonnaa study now .
I'll blog sooon , mayb tml ? :D
HAHAHAHAH ,
iM OFFFED .
WANNA SEE THE WEBCAM PIC I TOOK W. MY COUSSIN ?
HAHAHAH , A JOKE ONLY :> ,

- ,
oPPS , I forget save in my com ,
GO CHECK MY FB LAH , MY DP MOST CHIO ONE , *SWEAR .
SAYONARA ! :D .

You Might Also Like

0 comments :