Hi,Rawrr.

10:08:00 PM YILIN (: 0 Comments


@31,
You're my sunshine,
You're my valentine :') .
-

Friday-
NPCC TRAINING WERE AWESOME :')
Sec1 look horrendous ,
They're still worth teaching afterall . :D
They aint so scary ba i guess.
HAHAHA . Was doing 2translations -.-
Untilll M'sir helpp me .
Yeaps (Y) . I solo train the girl .
Awesome :'')
Aftermath , They went for PT .
While i went over to atiqah&Hafis's ,
Both of them were teaching Chanwei&JunKiat' Batondrill .
So i tookover .
I think we did something even more funny -.-
HAHAHAHA . THAT TOTALLY MAKE US L-O-L
& Laugh untill penGzx.
Had meeting & debrief .
W-O-W . I have a motherly figure -.-
Thus im selected to go sec1squad .
Not only that , I canzxzx 'blend' welll with dem . LMAO .
SO YEAH . HAHAH :')
Bubbletea with KahYee&Xiangtingg .
HOMED :')
-

Sat;
HAD CHINGAY :'( . GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .
Went ard 11.
Met agnes&june at Promenade'sMrt.
We're so lucky that we reached 'ontime' .
Actually fact was , training start at 9am .
HAAHAHA , COS ITS LUNCH .
EVERYBODY EATING KFC .
I kope :D . HAHAHA ,
Traininggg aint tough .
Its raining half of the day ,
We spend half of the day sitting in the shelter .
Agnes were playing with my hair . HAHAHA ,
YES , :D
Homed ard 6plus .
Bathed & Out ,
Meet Pig :x .
Went over to Atiqah'sPlace to get my beloved CALCULATOR .
HAHAHAHA . YESYESYESSSS .
Spending time with this pigg is so NOT GOOD :'(
I kena bully like most of the time .
POOF him home v. early -.-
-

Sunday-
YESYESYES .
I stayed home WHOLEDAY . -.-
Just to do hw (Y) .
POWERPAC . HAHAH ,
Pigg came over to pass me dinnner .
LOLOL , PISSED .
NUBSHYT , GRR :'(
I DIN'T MANAGED TO DRINK MY BUBBLETEA&NOODLES :'( .
-

Bye BLOG .
Overdue picturess .
Im off to sleep (Y) .
Goodnight . :"D

































You Might Also Like

0 comments :